Woodmont Properties, a Fairfield, NJ-based developer of luxury residential communities, has promoted several staff members. The move reflects the 50-year-old company's continued growth in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
The following staff members were honored for contributions to the company's success:
- Howard Irwin - senior vice president of construction;
- Steven Varneckas - senior vice president, director of development;
- Marla Posey - vice president of property management;
- Steven Klenk - construction vice president;
- Robert McLaughlin - regional maintenance supervisor.
"As Woodmont Properties continues its success, we are extremely proud that our team members have embraced the additional responsibilities of providing critical leadership and management skills," said Lewis Zlotnick, president of Woodmont Properties LLC. "These promotions provide the proper structure and talent to successfully manage our organization and help us achieve our strategic goals."