McCormick & Schmick's Seafood Restaurants is relocating its headquarters to the MachineWorks building in Portland. The restaurant company leased the entire 19,250-square-foot seventh floor for seven years.
The nine-story, 113,000-square-foot office building at 1414 N.W. Northrup St. was built in 2009 in the Central Business District.
Dave Squire, Eric Haskins and Brandon Frank of Grubb & Ellis represented the landlord, MachineWorks LLC. James Hand and Casey Pileggi of Macadam Forbes represented McCormick & Schmick's.