The Las Vegas Pinball Collectors Club purchased the retail building at 1610 E. Tropicana Ave. in Las Vegas, from a private seller for $1.24 million, or about $167 per square foot.
The 7,416-square-foot freestanding building was built in 1995. The new owner will operate a museum consisting of pinball machines that have been refurbished. The Las Vegas Pinball Collectors club donates all profits to Salvation Army.
Bob Tomiyasu and Bill Tomiyasu of Prudential Americana Group Realtors represented the seller. The buyer did not use a broker for this transaction.
Please reference CoStar COMPS #1620439 for more information.