After buying out the ownership interest of Duke Realty Corp., its joint venture partner in a nearly 1 million-square-foot office portfolio in Dallas, Houston, Columbus and Raleigh, Chambers Street Properties has turned over management duties for the properties to Cassidy Turley.
Those properties, which consist of 16 office buildings and one warehouse/industrial building, include the following:
- 1400 Perimeter Park Drive in Morrisville, 44,916 square feet;
- 3900 N. Paramount Parkway in Morrisville, 100,987 square feet;
- 3900 S. Paramount Parkway in Morrisville, 119,170 square feet;
- 22535 Colonial Parkway a.k.a. 1400 Ravello Drive in Katy, 89,750 square feet;
- Atrium I at 5525 Parkcenter Circle in Dublin, 315,102 square feet;
- Easton III at 3344 Morse Crossing in Columbus, 135,485 square feet;
- Point West I at 1525 S. Beltline in Coppell, 182,700 square feet.
Chambers Street is a REIT that owns a portfolio of 129 properties in the United States, Germany and the United Kingdom.
Editor's note: The article was updated to reflect CT as the property manager, and will not handle leasing.